Saturday, August 15, 2015

to you

To you- whoever you may be.

I woke up with a heavy heart for the weary and the lost this morning. But more specifically, for someone individual. I'm not sure who you are- but these words are for you. I feel sad and my heart hurts for those who do not know that there is hope bigger than they can see. I know that there is someone who will read this and I pray that you hear the words that your Creator wants you to hear. Let His love wash over you and bring you peace.

1) He cares. He cares about your situation, your weariness, and He, unlike others, wants to hear you out. He listens when you do not even have the words to speak. He hears the things your tears say. He knows exactly where you're at and He is right there with you. He has not forgotten you and you are precious and honoured in His sight. Cast your cares on Him, for He cares for you.

2) He is constant. The God who breathed out stars is the same God who whispers over you, "I am the same- yesterday, today, & tomorrow." While everything around you shakes and crumbles, Jesus remains. He is constant through inconstancy and faithful through the trials.

3) He has overcome. The struggles you face today have already been won. The battle is finished and our victory lies in the King of all. You will not be defeated. We are more than conquerors in Him. Satan is as weak as He is STRONG. His is the victory. The enemy has been defeated.

In this day, know that you are chosen and loved. My heart is broken and I don't even know who you are. Please know that the God of all loves YOU with a unconditional love. A love that hopes, is patient & kind, and keeps NO record of wrongs. He's faithful forever, perfect in love. He is sovereign over us.

Jesus replied, "You don't understand now what I am 
doing, but someday you willl."
 -John 13:7.


2 comments: